As a service to our distance education patrons, staff members will act as test proctors.
The following conditions must be met:
- The student must make arrangements with the library director in advance.
- The testing professor or school must be in contact with the library director.
- Listing material and instructions must be sent directly to the library and received several days in advance.
- The student must take the test at agreed upon time or cancel the appointment.
- Any deviation from agreed procedures will result in notification of the professor.